- You will be required to sign a new liability waiver and a waiver covering COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. You will not be allowed to participate if you do not complete these waivers.
- Session time may be reduced due to hand washing and other cleaning requirements. We will do our best to give you the full session, though.
- Please stay home if you are sick or don’t feel well. Please call or text us to let us know so that we are aware. You will not be penalized – our late cancellation policy will not apply in this case.
- Everyone (employees included) must complete a self-screening before they arrive. This includes taking your temperature and assessing how you feel and if you have any of the symptoms common in COVID-19 (non-allergy related runny nose, frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, headache, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea).
You will be asked a series of relevant questions before being allowed to enter the studio. Entrance will be denied if there is any concern you have COVID-19 or another communicable disease. In that case, we request that you not return until you have a medical evaluation or your symptoms are entirely gone. If you have been in close contact with someone suspected to have, or diagnosed with COVID-19 or if you have traveled to a designated “hot spot”, we request you wait 14 symptom-free days before returning to the studio (close contact is defined as being within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes).
- Weather permitting, doors will be propped open, so no need to touch door handles, but please wait outside until 5 minutes before your scheduled class/session. If it is too hot, cold, or rainy to wait outside, please wait in the back of the studio.
- Shoes must be left in the designated place at the back of the studio.
- You may chose to wear socks and/or gloves. You may also bring your own loops/handles and/or reformer towel.
- You must maintain 6 feet of separation between you and others when at all possible. This includes time waiting outside, waiting for the restroom, etc.
Avoid physical contact, even when greeting people.
- This includes your teachers. Until restrictions are more relaxed, your teachers will be minimizing manual cues and manual stretches unless you and your teacher are fully vaccinated.
- Masks or face coverings are required in the studio at all times. Masks are optional only outdoors when actively exercising and at least 6 feet away from other people.
- Please bring your own mask/face covering, towel and water bottle. Disposable masks will be available if you forget yours.
- Water bottles with straws are easier to use while wearing a mask.
- Please keep your belongings with you. The cubbies will not be available for use.
- Non-participating guests are not allowed.
- Practice good hand hygiene – wash your hands when you enter the studio, after your session, after using the restroom, and after coughing/sneezing. Using hand sanitizer is acceptable, but hand washing is preferred. We also recommend that you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after touching your face or adjusting your face covering.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow and face away from other people if possible.
- Please clean all surfaces of every piece of equipment you used during your session. For reformers, this includes carriage, headrest, shoulder blocks, footbars, loops/handles, safety straps, knobs, levers, springs, and boxes.
- As in the past, the spray bottles contain a mix of soap and water. Teachers will be using disinfectant on the equipment daily. We will also have disinfectant/sanitizer wipes or spray available to you if you want to use them as well.
- Do not share equipment with other people without cleaning in between.
- Please exit the studio promptly after your class/session and avoid congregating indoors.
- As we only have one bathroom, please be respectful of others’ time when you are using it, especially if you are changing clothes, etc.
As a privately-owned business, we have chosen to enforce these strict protocols and keep limited availability – both to comply with county/city rules and to reduce risk for everyone. We have a number of people at the studio for whom a case of COVID-19, or even the flu, would very likely be life-threatening. We are also subject to visits from government inspectors to ensure we are compliant with state and county requirements.
Please be respectful of these policies and procedures and don’t put your teacher in the awkward position of asking for exceptions to these rules. No exceptions will be allowed. As the medical and social recommendations change, we will update our policies and procedures.
If you would like to discuss any of this, please contact Hilary at 916-936-4520.
We understand if you choose to not come to the studio at this time due to the policies and procedures in place.
We reserve the right to change any of these policies and procedures at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Anyone unwilling to comply with our policies and procedures will be denied service.